martes, marzo 11, 2008

Coffe & Drawings...

waiting... Sometimes I used to draw in every coffe that I found on streets...I have my pen ink and my notebook...sometimes I write too...whatever idea cross my mind...I was in a trip to Puebla because I visited "Elveno", famous for his poster designs...he worked and studied in Paris, France...so I was waiting for him in a Italian Coffe (isn't a advertising)...and I did this drawing. It was a beautiful sun through the window...it was a delicious morning...
I remember the movie "Coffe & Cigarettes" by Jim Jarmush...a good collection of small histories...my best dialogue is between Iggy Pop and Tom Waits...crazy! Waits is a doctor too...and Iggy have nervous eyes watching everything...if you analize many things could be happen in a coffe...many love histoires probably, many beginings of a novel...I read about a famous writer that was broken when she writed her first novel for children in...a coffeshop....besides you can decide many things about your life when you take a coffe...coffe is for me like whisky was for Bukowsky...or ashish was for Beaudelaire...Many people go to coffeshops for...of course, watch more people...is a pretexte...Doesn't matter...I know many coffeshops in Mexico City...from old streets in centertown....to bohemian places in La Condesa...or the hippy style in Coyoacán...of course, you should take a coffe in Montparnasse or in Prague...that wil be a great experience...well I go to sleep...of course, before a I drink a coffe...

Etiquetas: